On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 10:29 AM, Matt Wyckoff<fyreba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well I signed up for this list because the problem I was having was not in
> the FAQ's, now I am trying to unsubscribe from this list but I find no mail
> with my username and I don't remember it.  So I can't change my password or
> log in to the pidgin site.  Because the username is required for either
> action.

Hi Matt,

subscribed.  Either you've already managed to unsubscribe yourself or
you've subscribed using a different email address (possible with your
mail being forward to your fyreba...@gmail.com address).  Also, the
mailing list software does not have a concept of "usernames."  You
must use your email address to log in (or to use the forgot password
page).

Thanks,
Mark