Hi,
I will summarize my problem like this.
I have developed a pidgin plugin for both linux and windows flat forms.
Now I can package my program to a windows installer setup ( exe ) file and
it works fine in windows.
Now my problem is that this plugin uses Bonjour so If I install the plugin
on a windows machine which Bonjour has not installed Bonjour then the plugin
does not loaded to pidgin. its not working.
Therefore when I install the plugin I need to check whether the Bonjour
Windows toolkit has already installed on the machine and if so no problem.
Otherwise If Bonjour toolkit is not installed then I need the installer
wizard to prompt to install Bonjour windows toolkit setup from my plugin
installation and the start plugin installation.
In this case I think I need to bundle both plugin installer and Bonjour
toolkit installer into a single installation pack. But I have no idea how to
do that.

Is this the idle way to handle this situation. If its then how to pack two
installers to a single pack?

I used cross compilation and used nsis to create windows installer for my
pidgin plugin.

Thanks,
Nuwan