On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 13:26:11 -0400
"Kellie DiPaola" <mdipa...@triad.rr.com> wrote:

> I have the debug window open.  Do you want me to send you the information?

I copied you as I suspected you are not subscribed to the Pidgin
support mailing list, that's where anything sent to support@pidgin.im
ends up. Pidgin is an open source program and is supported by its
devlopers and user community in case you didn't know.

I would suggest that you send the contents of the debug window to that
support address, then all the list subscribers will be able to see it
and can comment.

OK?

--

Brian Morrison