Hi! i'm supporter of PIDGIN and I've using it since version 2.0 for windows, I
really want this freeware and I want to ask for a plugin to connect to chat
with user of tuenti (is a spanish social network), this network has a chat
client based on javascript. I don't know about programming but if you created
plugins for facebook chat client and skype I think this won't be difficult for
you!
Continue like this cause pidgin is the best messenger client you can find on
the net.
thanks to all the pidgin team!!!!!