Scott Norman wrote:
I started receiving the following error message during the afternoon yesterday: Received unexpected response from http://api.oscar.aol.com/aim/startOSCARSession: useTLS=1 is not allowed for non secure requests.

The Pidgin website suggests to uncheck the 'Use Client Login' on the advanced tab of Account Settings. Now it appears that the client is trying to sign in but the connection isn't made. There are no error messages, but I also can't get signed in. I've restarted the client and rebooted but had not success.
Thanks,

Scott