Hello,
    I am trying to set up pidgin on all the computers in our office and for
some reason every time any of us try to log on we all get this error message:

Received unexpected response from
http://api.oscar.aol.com/aim/startOSCARSession: useTLS=1 is not allowed for non
secure requests.

Please help me figure out what the issue is so we can have our pidgins up and
running. Pidgin would benefit our office greatly. We have several user names
and they are as follows;
NFMACFRONTDESK
NFMACFRONTDESK2
HARMONYEXAM
STRENGTHEXAM
WISDOMEXAM
All the passwords are the same and are "password"
The usernames are through AIM. Thank you for your time.

THANK YOU,
ANGELA MCCORMICK, PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR
NARBERTH FAMILY MEDICINE & ACUPUNCTURE CENTER
angela.nf...@live.com
WWW.NFMAC.ORG

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended
even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not
the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.