From: "Dagobert Duck" <015227281...@vodafone.de>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 4:26 PM
To: "Daniel Atallah" <datal...@pidgin.im>
Subject: Re: gtk theme selector without function anymore???

That's what I tried before, yes, but it didn't work. At least theme selector showed me the available themes, but no matter which one I selected, it didn't work. And by the way, it really worked after I tried the GTK bundle with installer, but I deleted that stuff again. Now, I am using the offline package that was propagated on and on in the support list. But I still cannot change the theme. I also realized, that the conversation windows is no longer resizable horizontally. Please help, my eyes hurt because of the default theme, really.