Hello,

I am running Pidgin on a Windows XP SP3 computer and have just started to
get this error message when trying to log in to MSN:

*"Your MSN buddy list is temporarily unavailable. Please wait and try again
later."*

I can successfully log in to the account using Windows Messenger (yuck!).

I have uninstalled Pidgin, cleaned my registry, deleted the .purple folder
and re-installed the latest version (2.7.2) but nothing seems to fix the
problem. I have also tried installing Pidgin on my Windows 7 Starter netbook
but I am getting the same error. Is anyone else experiencing this?

regards,
- mark