I am running Pidgin on a Ubuntu 10.4  computer and I have 2 problems
 *Facebook account setup  *Email Sound Notification
   I know I've seen other people setup Facebook chat with pidgin so I know it's
possible, but Facebook is not in the drop down menu when I try to set up a new
account, so what do you I do? I would really like to have both MSN and Facebook
integrated in one place.
and the Email Sound notification, I was using aMSN before and it did this by
default and so does the windows MSN. I really miss this and would really want
to have it if I am to continue using Pidgin. And if I can somehow make it
connect with my Gmail account and notify me of emails there that would be
awesome. I don't use any version of Google chat though so I don't know how that
easy that would be.
I have grown tired of aMSN's ugly look and choppy UI and have never figured out
how to get Evolution to work properly and also want to have only one program
for everything, so I really want to make this work.
Thank you for any help you can give,   God bless,     Daniel