Recently I started getting SSL Certificate Verification issues on AIM, with
Pidgin. The following would come up:
Accept certificate for bos.oscar.aol.com?

The certificate for bos.oscar.aol.com could not be validated.

The certificate has expired and should not be considered valid.  Check that
your computer's date and time are accurate.

And it has buttons to view the certificate, or Reject or Accept it. No matter
what happens, whether I click Accept or Reject, the next time I log in it comes
up again. It's quite annoying and I'm not sure what to do. How am I supposed to
be able to fix this?