Not all chat transmissions come thru to pidgin from Facebook. When in chat, if I open up both the facebook web page and use pidgin to chat. I see some responses coming back from the other person on the facebook web chat that never show up on pidgin.

I have done the same using mobile applications such as facebook for iphone, and friendly for ipad. These apps do get everything as does the facebook web page chat. Only pidgin misses incoming chat lines.

The severity is about 1 line out of every 5 that is missing.