On Sat, 17 Sep 2011 20:40:21 +0000
MXit Support MailBox <support.mail...@mxitlifestyle.com> wrote:

> Please do not change the message subject. In reply to: Re: issues need reason
> Greetings
>
> Thank you for the email.
> Please send all Pidgin Queries to the following email address for support
> issues and help
> support@pidgin.im
>
> Regards,
>
> Fritz Kleu
> MXit_Team

I see that MXit are unable to do what they promised some time ago,
namely to provide support for the MXit features in Pidgin without
screwing up the Pidgin support mailing list.

Please reconfigure your mail system not to send spurious responses to
people who are not requesting support for MXit features within Pidgin.

If this continues I think it would make sense for Pidgin to remove
support for what appears to be little more than abandonware.

Thanks for listening, back to your previously scheduled programme.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde