Hi Antonieta,

Please contact your internal IT-support team as it appers to be some
Oracle-specific thing. This is an public support group of users of
software pidgin -- most likely not able to help on Oracle's specific
things. In fact this seems to to be very related to Oracle's chat server.

Once you are in contact with your IT-support-crew, ask them to _PLEASE_
discourage people within Oracle from asking for help on the Pidgin
support mailing list as we are all volunteers and have no knowledge or
access to, nor interest in, Oracle's internal network setup.

Cheers,
Frank