On 31/05/15 16:14, Royal Driskell wrote:
Can you help me log into my pidgin? It is not allowing me to connect.

It's impossible to log in to Pidgin. Pidgin isn't a server. It is probably possible to log in to Oracle's internal IM (XMPP?) server, but you need to ask Oracle's IT department about that, as the people who use and maintain the open source client software have no knowledge of and no control over Oracle's internal systems.

Please explain to them why you were misled into asking on this, public, peer support mailing list. Point out that the repeated such mistakes by Oracle employees are not good for its public image. And, if possible, suggest how they could avoid it happening in future.