Read this. https://github.com/jgeboski/purple-facebook/wiki/Building-and-Installing-on-Windows

18.07.2015, 00:39, "Cam Krout" <camkr...@gmail.com>:
Hi, I am running Pidgin 2.10.11 in Windows 7 Pro x64 (I also occasionally use it in Lubuntu).  Facebook chat now refuses to connect (in both operating systems), and I found a link to a third party plugin in a support ticket.  The link is here.

However, I am not too familiar with github and I have no idea how to install this plugin to Pidgin.  I assume the directions differ based on whether I'm using Windows 7 or Ubuntu LXDE, but in both cases I've no idea where to even start.  The README file in the github archive offered no help.

Can somebody offer some advice?  Thanks
,