Hello,

I have realized that my Pidgin status always shows "Do not disturb - In a
meeting", even when I have changed it to "Available" and appears like this on
my screen. My colleagues have told me this is due to the fact that it is
connected to my Outlook calendar and that Pidgin takes the fact that I have
something in my calendar for being in a meeting. How can I change this?

Looking very much forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Vera

HYPERLINK
"http://www.oracle.com/"http://www.oracleimg.com/admin/images/ocom/hp/oralogo_small.gif

Vera Jiménez Ullrich | Business Development Consultant

ORACLE EMEA Ltd. | Block H | EastPoint Business Park | Fairview | Dublin 3 |
Ireland

Tel. Ireland: +353 1 803 9364 | Tel. Germany: +49 89 14301482 | Tel.
Switzerland: +41 56 556 64 49

E-mail: HYPERLINK
"mailto:vera.jimenez.ullr...@oracle.com"vera.jimenez.ullr...@oracle.com

LinkedIn pictureHYPERLINK