This does not apply to this topic, but you can try Telegram messager, for example.

04.12.2015, 05:29, "Adina Conroy" <acon...@conroyassociates.com>:
Hello,

I am not an IT person.  I found Pidgin while trying to find a good messenger service for my small business.  I think Pidgin is not what I am looking for as it appears from the FAQ's page that this is for programmers (although I can easily be mistaken).  One of my employees is visually impaired.  So I need a messenger for my office that pops up a big window in front of any currently running windows when a new message is received (Windows 7).  Preferably one that will also work on Linux because when we absolutely have to upgrade from Windows 7, I will not go to Windows 10.

I was hoping I could throw it out to you and see if anyone can help me.

I tried Viber based on a review, but it didn't pop up on our pc's.  After their tech support did not respond for over a week, I deleted it and started looking again.  (I did get a response two weeks later but I had already deleted everything).  I currently have Skype but it is not popping up (although it did a couple of times, it stopped) even though the setting in Skype is compact and I did whatever I needed to do in Chrome to make it work.  Also, the pop up is too small - little box on bottom right of screen.

So if any of you computer guys (and gals) are willing to give suggestions, it is much appreciated.

Best,

--
Adina L Conroy, PI, CFE
Conroy & Associates, Inc.

The contents of this email message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply email or telephone and delete this message and its attachments, if any.

,