Original Message
From: Richard Vickery
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 15:34
To: David Woolley; support@pidgin.im
Reply To: Richard Vickery
Subject: Re: Pidgin over iPhone 6s ?

  Original Message
From: David Woolley
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 13:12
To: Richard Vickery; support@pidgin.im
Reply To: David Woolley

On 10/08/16 16:02, Richard Vickery wrote:
> Pidgin clients are available on BlackBerry10 devices, either through ‎the
> Android installers like the Amazon or Snap installers or download the *apk
> and install through the browser
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Pidgin cannot have clients, because it is purely a client. I wonder if
you are confusing Pidgin with the services it accesses (as is common
amongst Oracle employees).

An SMS for Pidgin exists for Android‎ that I can install on my BlackBerry10 and
I could highly likely install the MS Windows client

If you can install Pidgin on Linux, then you can install on Android - because
Android is Linux, and if you can install on Android you can install on
BlackBerry10 ‎