Ethan, Richard,

Thanks for the reply, I was choked but I am OK now :)

Who should I send the DevID and distID? or if you don't mind I deliver it
here?
I don't know exactly what did you get from us to built AIM connectivity in
your Pidgin client.

OpenAuth path is https://api.screenname.aol.com/auth/clientLogin.
AIM Legacy 7.5.x  login path is kdc.uas.aol.com port 443.

Please suggest 2 date/time for a quick call.

Thanks,

*Donald Le*
*Tech Director | Product Management and Support AIM Platform*
*O*: 703-265-5645 | *M*: 703-678-1073
*AIM*: donald...@teamaol.com
*AOL Inc*. 22070 Broderick Drive Dulles, VA 20166