From: Support [mailto:support-boun...@pidgin.im] On Behalf Of
support-ow...@pidgin.im
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 07:52
To: Gene Cunningham <g...@deltabridge.com>
Subject: Your message to Support awaits moderator approval

Your mail to 'Support' with the subject

    RE: Pidgin Opens and Closes right away Windows 10

The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 424842 bytes with a limit of 100 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel this
posting, please visit the following URL:

https://pidgin.im/cgi-bin/mailman/confirm/support/5024462d7f5bd094bc327bef7518df7f95d883e6

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments
are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or
privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message
has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by
reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.