On 08/07/2007, at 10:03 PM, Kenney Westerhof wrote:

Hi,

shall we just release 2.3.1? It's been sitting there for a while,
no work being done, and seems to work fine. It's definitely better
than 2.3.

There are known issues I think need to be resolved - they are in JIRA and scheduled.

They could be pushed to a 2.3.2, but they are *very* small. I really only need to block out a half day, but I've had a lot going on. It finally bubbled up to my list for this week, but if you want to run with it, by all means go for it :)

The testNG stuff is IIRC slated for 2.4, so shouldn't affect 2.3.1, right?

Correct.

- Brett