Thanks Dan!

I'm just catching up again. I am planning to scan through all the commits and see if anything catches my eye. I also saw an issue reported on the users list that I'll drop into JIRA about the new code working with 2.0.6 - which versions of Maven have you been testing with? (I've tended to test with 2.0.4 and 2.0.6, but now 2.0.7 and 2.0.8 made sometimes funky changes that are worth running the integration tests with).

WDYT about continuing with the 2.3.1 release immediately, and giving 2.4 a short time more to simmer? If for any reason 2.4 does break certain builds, there is still a better-than-2.3 fallback. You can also use the release ann. to re-encourage testing of 2.4.

And again, thanks - the quantity of work you did here was just awesome :)

- Brett