Hi Partner,
Hope you are doing Great !
Please have a look over the below position and please let me know if you can
help me out by sending a perfect match Profile of your consultant's for the
below position with there Contact Details ASAP.

Job Tittle: PL/SQL Developer
Location: Washington, DC (Local would be Great)
Duration:  3 Months+(possible extension)

Developer II performs medium complexity (i.e. application modules) analysis,
design, development and unit testing of software applications from user
requirements and design documents.
The candidate also resolves defects encountered during various testing
cycles.
Candidate should have strong experience writing PL/SQL code. Candidate
should be able to understand business requirements and develop code per
requirements. Candiadate should have strong Oracle database and SQL
experience.
Candidate should have good communication skills, work in an environment with
tight timelines and be able to come upto speed quickly. Mortgage Industry
experience a plus.