Hi Partner,
Hope you are doing Great !
Please have a look over the below position and please let me know if you can
help me out by sending a perfect match Profile of your consultant's for the
below position with there Contact Details ASAP.

Job Title :Java/J2EE Developer
Location : Indiana
Duration: 6 months+
Curam Java Developer open and are accepting soon resumes.
MUST HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS~ PHONE SCREENINGS WILL BE
ACCEPTABLE

*The Curam Developer must have:  4+ years experience with Java/J2EE, Object
Oriented as well as Rational Rose.
Please be sure that the skills above are on the resume under each employer
they have used it.
*
Project Info:
The project is to modify an existing Curam application to change it back to
the normal OOTB case management processes.
This will involve re-enabling the case owner & case supervisor information,
modifying the work queues, creating real work flows, etc.
The plan is that  the project  will be a t least 6 months. There are very
good odds that the team will be extended after this initial work to develop
the ultimate solution.  This initial work is for a "pilot" app.
They do not have any enterprise modules.