*Hello Partner,
Hope you are doing Great !
Please have a look over the below position and please let me know if you can
help me out by sending a perfect match Profile of your consultant's for the
below position with there Contact Details ASAP.

Job Title :  Jr. Business Analyst (Mortgage/Finance)
Location : Columbus, OH
Duration: 6 Months+*
*Rate:25/hr MAX
Start: ASAP
CITIZENS/GREEN CARDS/EAD Only
Consultant will have to submit to a drug test, 7-year criminal background
check, and a credit check.*
**
*MUST HAVE:
Business Analysis experience (5 years min) -
Mortgage or Financial Services experience (3 years min) -
Excellent customer interface skills -
Research and troubleshooting skills -
Formal presentation skills (to management and to customers) -
Experience developing and conducting test plans - *
**