*Hello Partner,
Hope you are doing Great !
Please have a look over the below position and please let me know if you can
help me out by sending a perfect match Profile of your consultant's for the
below position with there Contact Details ASAP.

Job Title :  Lotus Notes Architect
Location : Harrisburg, PA
Duration:  9+ months*

*We have contract opportunities for a Lotus Notes Architect Details are
provided below. *

*Short Description:
Senior Architect responsible for designing, developing, and implementing
application infrastructure to provide highly-complex, reliable, and scalable
applications and systems to meet the organization's objectives and
requirements.*

*Complete Description:
Senior Architect Resource should have the following skill sets:
Knowledge of Lotus Notes Domino version 6.5 and 8.5 on a Windows 2003 Server
environment
Organize and architect the design, development and implementation activities
related to Domino workflow applications
Ability to manage resources, assign work to domino developers, establish and
prioritize schedules
Development of project plans, ability to clarify systems and programs
intent, identify problems, suggest changes
Possess good communication skills to interact with PennDOT management
regarding timelines, issues, changes, etc.

Skill
Req’d / Des’d      Amount of Exp
Lotus Notes Domino version 6. on Windows 2K3
Required              3  Years
Lotus Notes Domino version 8.5 on Windows
2K3                  Required              3  Years
Architect design, dev & implement related to
Domino workflow applications
Required              5  Years
Manage resources & assign work to
Domino
developers
   Required
5  Years
Good communication
skills                                                     Required*
**