Hope you are doing fine. I am Shubha Venkatesan and  am currently
working  with  Frontier Technologies LLC . We are headquartered here in
Naperville IL and have clients  across the country .

I would like to work with you and  request you to add my email-id
shu...@frontiertechllc.com<http://in.mc11.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=shu...@frontiertechllc.com>to
your mailing list to fill any Contract, Contract-to-hire positions we
have with our  clients to fulfill their needs .. so would really appreciate
if you could send me your hotlists  too

Kindly add
shu...@frontiertechllc.com<http://in.mc11.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=shu...@frontiertechllc.com>
in your vendor lists- both hotlists and requirements

Looking forward to working with you

Thanks and Regards,

Shubha Venkatesan
Technical recruiter
Frontier Technologies LLC

Email: shu...@frontiertechllc.com
 IM : shubha_front...@ymail.com

mailing list reply to svsri...@gmail.com  with "remove" in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience .