Do you have anyone for this? if yes, please forward the profiles with
contact details, location , rate ASAP to shu...@frontiertechllc.com .

Location: Libertyville

Duration: 3 months+

Rate: Open

The EDI/BizTalk Developer  is responsible for working with the EDI and other
IT development team members to make sure customers are set up properly and
to ensure that our customers' EDI transactions needs are met and run
smoothly at all times.

•       The EDI/BizTalk Developer  must have at least two years of
experience working with EDI, ERP, WMS systems, and VANs

o      Or similar experience in other IT related background and systems

•       Provide quality development/support related to EDI, BizTalk, C#, VB,
ASP.NET, SSIS, SQL Server, SharePoint, BizTalk, XML, and Oracle initiatives.

•       Problem analysis and solution identification/implementation

•       Identify and execute on process improvement initiatives

•       Test case development and execution

•       Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment

•       Ability to work in a team environment and under tight timeframes

3.0   Skills:

•       MS SQL Server 2000/2005, C#, VB, ASP.NET, SSIS, SQL Server,
SharePoint, BizTalk, XML, and Oracle

•       Electronic Data interchange (EDI ANSI x12) including mapping

•       Structured Query Language ( SQL )

•       Strong customer focus and communication skills

•       Strong analytical skills

•       Time management

4.0   Experience:

•       Demonstrated development and testing experience

•       Conceptual understanding of N-Tier and loosely coupled architectures

•       Experience Developing and Maintaining .Net applications.

•       Two to three years working knowledge of / experience with Microsoft
BizTalk 2006, 2006 R2 and 2009

•       Mapping, Rules Engine, XML schema design and custom pipelines (2+
years).

•       Knowledge of Supply Chain/Logistics within Retail industry a plus

•       Experience with ERP systems, specifically JD Edwards a plus

•       One to two years of .NET programming in C# or VB.NET

•       Experience with WMS systems, specifically Radio-Beacon a plus

•       Experience with Electronic Data Integration ( EDI ANSI x12)

Thanks and Regards,

Shubha Venkatesan
Technical recruiter
Frontier Technologies LLC

Email: shu...@frontiertechllc.com

mailing list reply to svsri...@gmail.com  with "remove" in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience .