Hi,

Greetings,

This is Ashok from SureIT Solutions. Please go through the below job
position and let me know if you are interested. If yes please send me word
format resume and complete contact details. This e-mail is response to your
resume from one of the major job-board. Reply to as...@sureitinc.com or
ashok.sur...@gmail.com  or  call me at 602-490-0029.

* *

* *

*Title:   Java / Websphere Portal Developer*

*Location: Jacksonville FL*

*Duration: 12 Months*

This person will be working as a high level Portal developer to assist my
team in the development and support of the Enterprise Clinical Portal.
Websphere Application server and Portal products are required. Should also
possess security experience or concepts. Experience with Office 2007.
Experience with MS-Project a must. Strong presentation, analytical, written
and oral communication and coordination skills are required.

6-10 years of IBM Websphere portal (6.0) coding and unit testing (Critical
requirement)
6-10 years of J2EE (J2ee, ajax, hibernate, Spring, JSF) coding and unit
testing (Critical requirement)
6-10 years troubleshooting experience
3-5 years experience in applying Personalization to WCM portlets is a plus
Excellent communication skills
Able to work in fast paced high integration team (internal and external
dependencies)
Prefer IBM Certified WebSphere Portal /Websphere solution developer