Do you have anyone for this? if yes, please forward the profiles with
contact details, location , rate ASAP to shu...@frontiertechllc.com .

Title: Business Objects Upgrade Consultant

Location: Lincolnshire, IL

Start: ASAP

End: 4-5 months

n  Client is upgrading a small instance of Business Objects from XIr2 to
XIr3

n  Client anticipates this project taking 4-5 months, based on previous
experience, but will be looking for a resource that can build a project plan
to determine the ultimate duration

n  This instance supports roughly 400-500 reports

n  There are three environments – Dev, QC and Prod

n  It rides on Wintel boxes

n  The project will be an “in-place” upgrade, starting with Dev and going
through Prod

n  The consultant will work independently and will be responsible for the
entire upgrade (they will assigned someone from the current team to assist
in securing the necessary resources, etc, but will be the only one actually
doing the work)

n  The person needs to have experience in developing the project plan,
completing the project, documenting as appropriate and managing initial
production support/ bug fix at go-live

Thanks and Regards,

Shubha Venkatesan
Technical recruiter
Frontier Technologies LLC

Email: shu...@frontiertechllc.com

mailing list reply to svsri...@gmail.com  with "remove" in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience .