Greetings from Greenwave Technologies!!!

We are proud to inform you that we are one of the leading Training Division
for VLSI Design, Embedded System Design in Chennai. We have state-of-the-art
lab facilities with highly qualified staffs.

A free demo on the topic “ Recent Trends in VLSI Design” & Embedded system
Technology””will be conducted on every weekend at our office.

Register with us earlier top confirm the dates.

Regards,

Prabhu

mskpra...@gmail.com

9003270850