Hi,

We have the below WLAN Developer Need. in CA. Please find if you are
comfortable with the given Job need and send me your Updated Resume along
with your expected rate for this project ASAP..!!

WLAN Developers

Location: Santa Clara, CA

Start : ASAP

Duration: 6 + months

Job Description:

knowledgeable in AP( Access Point) development based on 802.11 technology.
Knowledge of AP device drivers, regulatory compliance issues, Linux, C
programming are basic requirements.

See picture below for details. should work closely with HW team

Radio

802.11 Technology

Radio Driver

RF Monitoring and Algorithm

Location Technology

Antenna Design

Voice Certifications

Regulatory compliance

Site Survey

Regards...!!

*Prabhu Vedhanayagam*

Phone: 925-353-3769 | pra...@tridentconsultinginc.com

Web Site: www.tridentconsultinginc.com
LinkedIn URL: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhu020884
(Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicitedmail. This
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and
a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.)