Hi Friends,

My name is Ashear working  with SVK systems . I have great opportunity  for
which I need skilled candidates . Please read through my SOW below and let
me know if you have any candidates for the open positions. on C2C.
Hopefully we can build an alliance for a great partnership.

Please send resumes on ash...@svksystems.com or you can reach me at
678-824-7752

*Job Title*:  Sr Java J2ee Developer

*Location*:  Rochester, MN

*Duration*: 2 Years

*Interview*: Telephonic Interview

**Need *Green Card* or *US Citzen* Candidates Only. Locals are always
better.

The client requires a highly motivated and skilled contract resource to
help with software development, maintenance, documentation, and technical
support for a variety of clinical imaging applications used throughout.
This position joins teams developing applications for clinical image
management. These applications are used to acquire, distribute, index,
archive and view clinical images, through a combination of image data
collection and image processing. Must be able to work with colleagues and
customers to resolve issues, document resolution, and communicate concisely
with the customer and other support personnel. Must be able to produce and
maintain documentation such as system requirements, designs, procedures,
and plans as requested. Interfaces routinely with colleagues who may be
located at any of the facilities to perform job responsibilities requiring
virtual collaboration and partnership. Contributes to the design,
development, implementation and maintenance of and custom developed imaging
software, as well as the configuration and support of these systems.

*Required/Desired Skills*

Java Programmer - J2EE, 3 Years Required

SQL, 3 Years Desired

Websphere, 1 Year Desired

Medical Imaging, 1 Year Desired

Web Development, 1 Year Desired

The candidate will help with all phases of the software development life
cycle with an equal emphasis on both software development, documentation,
and testing. The technologies used by the team include Java, J2EE, J2SE,
JNI, Unix, Linux, DICOM, RDBMS, SQL, Stored Procedures, WebSphere, Java
Imaging technologies, and web technologies.

·         Candidates must be able to work in both a collaborative and
independent environment. Excellent communication and listening skills,
ability to implement approved changes, and research and resolve performance
issues are required. Requires ability to work independently; commit to and
meet deadlines; take initiative; and exhibit excellent follow through on
tasks.

·         Evidence of strong Java development skills is required.  Must
possess human relations skills to interact successfully with customers
while remaining courteous and calm at all times.

·         Bachelor's Degree or higher degree in computer science,
Information System or related field.

·         Extensive experience programming in Java with at least 3 recent
years of industry experience in software engineering.

·         3 years of experience writing and coding in SQL for different
relational database management systems.

·         Professional Experience in medical imaging systems and
understanding of the DICOM imaging standard is desired

Thanks & Regards

*Ashear *

IT Recruiter (Sourcing)

*SVK Systems, Inc**. *

11465, Johns Creek Parkway,

Suite #180 Johns Creek, GA - 30097

Ph: 678 824 7752  Fax: 404-601-9507

ash...@svksystems.com : www.svksystems.com

[image: Inc.500|5000 Logo] [image: cid:image001.png@01CD0200.91BFE3E0][image:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQsCTiUiVCUIlXuZilZE964QZGU0mixwsOAsuJRxcUzIIa6rlVRKKhTw][image:
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQFqqr5LzMAumX3JTxImVUvRAUWAULRPdx3k2_neWeGv9jMnH_sJbboeo][image:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzWHC3crnfdWlRitTOkW4JO_g6sndCgqKJs7hRRCKBTS1sG__j]
 [image: TAg.jpg]

*NOTE:* Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include the contact
information. To be removed from our mailing list please send reply to Ashear
: ash...@svksystems.com with 'remove' in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be
removed. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.