Hi,

Please send suitable profiles.

*Dot net with SSIS SSRS*

*Location: NYC*

*Only local candidates with financial exp*

   - 7-10 years of experience in development design and systems management,
   preferably in financial services
   - Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance, Engineering,
   or related discipline
   - Excellent system design and development skills w/ proven experience in
   developing and deploying real world financial applications using modern
   technologies, with a strong preference on the Microsoft .NET platform

*Must Have:*

·         *ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>*

·         *SQL , SSIS, SSRS*

·         *MVC*

·         *Oracle OR SQL*

Regards,

Vardhan

Innovative Information Technologies Inc.

200 Metroplex Drive

Suite:408, Edison, NJ 08817

Ph: 732-985-9100 – Ext 206 | Fax: 732-985-9101

Email: vard...@innovativeinfotech.com

Website: www.innovativeinfotech.com

*“Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)” from WBENC*

Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you
do not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject;
I would ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any
inconvenience.