*Hi,*

*Please find the details.*

*BA/ Sales force/CRM @ NY*

*We are seeking a **Salesforce.com (SFDC) Business Analyst/Consultant for a
6+ month contract.*

*The successful candidate should have the following skillset: *

   - *Demonstrated skill performing business and functional analysis on
   large multi-business constituency projects *
      - *Must be able to gather requirements, write Business Requirement
      Document (BRD) including Scope Statement, Current-state
analysis, Proposed
      State Analysis, Gap and Impact Analysis, Work flow diagrams, Business
      process flow diagrams, Use Cases (RUP standard preferred), and Risk
      Assessments)*
      - *Experience performing business/functional analysis in the
      following business areas *
         - *Asset Management / Private banking / High Net Worth*
         - *Sales Process / Cycle  and Reporting*
         - *Client Relationship Management*
         - *Marketing*
      - *Must be able to conduct functional analysis, and write Functional
      Specification Document (FSD) including (Logical data flow diagrams,
      Application Input/output Data definitions, Work flow diagrams,
Process flow
      diagrams, Screen Specifications, and User Interface design) *
   - *Experience in writing Technical Specification Document is a plus*
   - *Strong skills in Microsoft Office, Project, and Visio*
   - *Familiar with multiple project management methodologies including
   Agile and Water Fall*

*Business Experience & Education:*

   - *Experience with SFDC (SalesForce.Com) CRM software*
   - *5+ years of progressive work experience in business/functional
   analysis including large multi-business projects, in the financial industry*

*Project Management  and/or Business Analyst certification a plus*

Thanks,

Vardhan

[image: FINAL_INNOVATIVEj (2)]

Innovative Information Technologies, Inc. | 200 Metroplex Drive, Suite 408,
Edison, NJ 08817

732-985-9100 Ext 206  | vard...@innovativeinfotech.com
<tan...@innovativeinfotech.com>

Fax: 732 985 9101

“Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)” from WBENC

Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you
do not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject;
I would ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any
inconvenience

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CF817C.7448F560]
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=58238043>