*HI,*

*Please send suitable profiles.*

*Data Stage Developers (5 openings!) *

*Location:  **Rocky Hill, CT                                               *

*Duration: **6 months +*

*Interview:  **Telephonic then face to face*

On a daily basis deals with online analytical processing (OLAP) as an
approach to swiftly answer multi-dimensional analytical queries. Must have
experience working with application and reporting databases. This person
should have experience including; developing application Proof of Concepts,
object oriented research, development, and application production support.
Must have the ability to implement efficient and effective code.

What is the specific title of the position?
- Data Stage Developer

What Project/Projects will the candidate be working on while on assignment?
Consultant will be working on building ETL jobs that will extract data from
BIX tool into an Oracle db.

Is this person a sole contributor or part of a team?
- This person will be part of a team

What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position?
• Develop SQL code for reconciliation of differences between application
data such as enrollment status, issues, termination dates, and plan benefit
packages
• Develop ETL logic for inbound and outbound transactions
• Develop Datastage jobs to support Teradata DW.
• Analyze and resolve eligibility and product issues related to different
source systems
• Optimize existing DataStage jobs

What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily
responsibilities?
• 5+ years of experience with relational databases
• 5+ years of experience working with ETL tools (Datastage)

What skills/attributes are a must have?
• 5+ years of experience with relational databases
• 5+ years of experience working with ETL tools (Datastage)

Thanks,

Vardhan

[image: FINAL_INNOVATIVEj (2)]

Innovative Information Technologies, Inc. | 200 Metroplex Drive, Suite 408,
Edison, NJ 08817

732-985-9100 Ext 206  | vard...@innovativeinfotech.com
<tan...@innovativeinfotech.com>

Fax: 732 985 9101

“Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)” from WBENC

Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you
do not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject;
I would ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any
inconvenience

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CF817C.7448F560]
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=58238043>