*C++ Java Role - Financial *

*Location: NJ*

*Must Have : *

·         C++

·         Java

·         Spring

·         Margin & Risk platform exp

*Required Skill Set*

- Minimum 10 year experience developing flexible, scalable and robust
applications supporting the financial services sector.

- Expert knowledge of JAVA and C++

- Strong software development skills  -- writes code quickly and
accurately, reads code and can understand its structure with little
assistance.

- Experience in building scalable, distributed applications capable of
supporting straight through processing of a large number of transactions.

- Experience in the following technologies is required: J2EE / Spring /
Hibernate / JAX-WS

- Experience in shell scripting, perl, and Autosys

- Strong experience with Sybase and Oracle

- Knowledge of margin is a must

- Knowledge of derivatives products including Equity Swaps, CFDs, Futures,
Options, Interest Rate Swaps, Repurchase Agreements, Credit, Default Swaps
and Convertible Bonds is highly desirable

*Job Description*

- The Prime Margin Programmer requires someone with at least 10 year
experience as a Senior Developer, with the following objectives:

- Using J2EE development environment, design a scalable and flexible
solution for Margin & Risk platform, utilizing multi-tier architecture and
J2EE technologies

- Work closely with Risk Team to understand needs, define requirements and
provide business process automation consulting and solutions.

- Participate in the design, development, release and maintenance of a
rules based margin system.

- Interface, as necessary, with other IT teams in the delivery of
requirements. Proactively manage issues and risks and independently drive
projects forward.

- Provide support for a legacy C++ Risk Application

Thanks,

Vardhan

[image: FINAL_INNOVATIVEj (2)]

Innovative Information Technologies, Inc. | 200 Metroplex Drive, Suite 408,
Edison, NJ 08817

732-985-9100 Ext 206  | vard...@innovativeinfotech.com
<tan...@innovativeinfotech.com>

Fax: 732 985 9101

“Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)” from WBENC

Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you
do not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject;
I would ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any
inconvenience

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CF817C.7448F560]
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=58238043>