*Hi,*

*Please send suitable profiles.*

 *Job Title: Business Analyst**​*

*Job Location:-  NYC**​*

*Job Type:   Contract*

*Requirements:*

Minimum 5 years experience

*Technical:*

   - Evaluate the project requirements applying design principles and
   techniques to specifiy and model how the system will communicate with
   itself, other systems and with end users.
   - Experienced gathering business and technical requirements.
   - Experienced writing technical system documentation, functional
   specifications and business requirement documentation.
   - Knowledge / experience creating UML diagrams, Structured Analyst
   Diagrams, Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
   - Ability to quickly understand the current and future technology
   architecture, including the inter-operability of technologies.
   - Testiung and QA Skills

*Project Management*:

   - Reports status to program and project management.
   - Works with Project Manager to manage cross project dependencies around
   requirements artifacts; establishes cross project traceability requirements
   relationships.
   - Works with Project Manager to plan requirements management activities
   and drives schedule and completion of related deliverables.
   - Issues resolution skills.
   - Ability to work with Business and IT Groups.

*Other:*

   - HR/Payroll/Benefits experience *required*.

Insurance company and Financial Services experience a plus.

Thanks,

Vardhan

[image: FINAL_INNOVATIVEj (2)]

Innovative Information Technologies, Inc. | 200 Metroplex Drive, Suite 408,
Edison, NJ 08817

732-985-9100 Ext 206  | vard...@innovativeinfotech.com
<tan...@innovativeinfotech.com>

Fax: 732 985 9101

“Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)” from WBENC

Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you
do not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject;
I would ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any
inconvenience

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CF817C.7448F560]
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=58238043>