*Hi,*

*Please send suitable profiles.*

*Lead Network Engineer – Financial background*

*Location: New York** ( face to face )*

        Design, maintain, and support extensive Cisco LAN environment
utilizing Cisco best-practices

·         Design and support WAN/MAN connectivity via TDM, MetroEthernet,
MPLS, DWDM, and other technologies

·         Detailed knowledge of Layer2 technologies including switching,
SPT, 802.1Q trunking, etc.

·         Detailed knowledge of Routing and Networking technologies
including BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, Multicast, QOS, SNMP, and DNS.

·         Thorough understanding of Cisco routers and switches including
Catalyst 3750, 49xx, and 65xx switches; ASR/ISR routers, and Nexus series
switches

·         Daily support and deployment of all Networking related systems
for the Americas region

·         Provide second and third level support for all Networking
infrastructures and technologies

·         Work with various monitoring and reporting systems to maintain
and organize network-based technical reports for Management review

·         Develop and maintain documentation of all LAN/WAN infrastructures

·         Understand competing products and technologies

 Thanks,

Vardhan

[image: FINAL_INNOVATIVEj (2)]

Innovative Information Technologies, Inc. | 200 Metroplex Drive, Suite 408,
Edison, NJ 08817

732-985-9100 Ext 206  | vard...@innovativeinfotech.com
<tan...@innovativeinfotech.com>

Fax: 732 985 9101

“Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)” from WBENC

Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you
do not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject;
I would ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any
inconvenience

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CF817C.7448F560]
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=58238043>