We have an Immediate opening on *SAP ABAP CRM Consultant* position in *MI.*
I would like to know your Interest.

*Position: SAP ABAP CRM Consultant Location: MIDuration: 24 Months (Need
GC's & USC)*

Candidate should have experience related to technical design, build, and
testing of interfaces to/from SAP CRM custom solution from/to external
systems.  This position needs very high implementation (Designing and
Development) experience with web services between SAP and external systems,
should have SAP design/architecture skills to be able to provide solutions
based on the business requirements. The position would also require
technical/functional expertise to CRM 7.0 as we will be using certain
aspects of Business Partner functionality. Will need strong understanding
of Object oriented and Service Oriented approaches. This person must have
good SAP design/architectural experience to be able to provide solutions to
the business requirements. Just having ABAP knowledge would not be enough.

*Responsibilities:*
Minimum 5 years exp (preferred 7) in the following areas of SAP: - CRM and
ECC - Web services - Interfaces - Reports and Enhancements - Debugging and
troubleshooting / production support - Understanding functional
requirements and translating to code

*Thanks,*

*Vardhan*

*[image: FINAL_INNOVATIVEj (2)]*

*Innovative Information Technologies, Inc. | 200 Metroplex Drive, Suite
408, Edison, NJ 08817*

*732-985-9100 Ext 206  | vard...@innovativeinfotech.com
<tan...@innovativeinfotech.com>*

*Fax: 732 985 9101 *

*“Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)” from WBENC*

*Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you
do not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject;
I would ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any
inconvenience*

*[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CF817C.7448F560]*
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=58238043>