Hi,

Please find my hotlist and let me know your daily requirements.

*S.No*

*Technology*

*Consultants Name*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Visa Status*

1

Java J2EE Developer

Savithri

OH

Open

H1B

2

Oracle ADF Developer

Kiran

MO

Open

H1B

3

Informatica Lead/Developer

Swati

NJ

NO

H1B

4

ETL InformaticA Dev

Gomathi

IL

OPEN

H1B

5

OBIEE

Kiranmai

DE

East Coast

H1B

6

QA Server side tester

Chaya

NJ

Open

USC

7

QA Analyst

Bindumathi

NJ

Open

H1B

8

QA with Mobile

Dipa Patel

NJ

NO

USC

9

QA with Mobile

Tuntu Kar

NY

Open

USC

10

Tablet Android Tester

Hima

NJ

NJ

GC

11

Tablet IOS Tester

Malthi

NJ

NJ

GC

12

Tablet IOS Tester

Pooja Shankar

NJ

NJ

GC

13

Tablet IOS Tester

Rajani

NJ

NJ

USC

14

Dotnet Developer

Aroj

NJ

NJ

H1B

15

Dotnet Developer

Chandani

NJ

NJ

H1B

16

Mobile Android Tester

Lesly Bazile

NJ

NJ

USC

17

Mobile Android Tester

Roshni Narayan Reddy

NJ

NJ

USC

18

Mobile IOS Tester

Vishal Shah

NJ

NJ

GC

19

Mobile IOS Tester

Chris Mendoza

NJ

NJ

USC

20

Mobile IOS Tester

Vaibhavi

NJ

Open

GC

21

Server Test Engineer

Nayana

NJ

NJ

USC

Thanks,

Vardhan

[image: FINAL_INNOVATIVEj (2)]

Innovative Information Technologies, Inc. | 200 Metroplex Drive, Suite 408,
Edison, NJ 08817

732-985-9100 Ext 206  | vard...@innovativeinfotech.com
<tan...@innovativeinfotech.com>

Fax: 732 985 9101

“Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)” from WBENC

Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you
do not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject;
I would ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any
inconvenience

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CF817C.7448F560]
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=58238043>