*Hi,*

*Please send suitable profiles.*

*Business Objects  @  New York City  ( face to face )*

*Client Analytics Business Intelligence (BI) Report Developer*
We know you. You are elated when you see a beautiful display of data and
crestfallen every time you look at the terrible design of your cable bill.
You're passionate about how data comes together from multiple sources and
settle for nothing less than superior quality. The only thing that excites
you more than a beautiful scheduled report is an in-memory analytical
dashboard with high quality data. If we have you figured out, keep reading.

As a Client Analytics BI Report Developer, you will be responsible for
design, build and automation of highly sophisticated reports and analysis
to support the UBS Securities Research business. The platform includes a
data warehouse, BI reporting tools and a variety of analytical models used
to run the business. Your responsibilities will include reporting
operations, data stewardship, and supporting our data quality efforts.

As a report developer, you will be responsible for overall quality of the
client analytics reports used by the department. You will be expected to
design and build exception reports that will be distributed daily to
monitor and identify data issues. You will also be assisting in running the
daily operations of the reporting platform, which will also include
creation of ad hoc reports, assisting users with questions about best
practices, and the management of a library of reports that are critical to
the running of the business.

This role is most appropriate for a highly process oriented individual with
deep experience working with Business Intelligence Tools, specifically
Business Objects and components as a whole. Strong attention to detail and
the ability to drive change within the organization is a must.

*Responsibilities*
• Create and maintain new and existing reports, dashboards and scorecards
using appropriate visualizations.
• Work with business users, analysts and other users to provide ad-hoc
report and data extraction.
• Report automation and bursting to support a wide range of global audience.
• Architecture of exception reports to support processes that identify data
quality issues.
• Work with offshore team of data analysts to support the day to day
operational activities.
• Provide technical expertise and guidance to other developers insuring
consistent and best practice use of the reporting guidelines and toolsets.

*Requirements*
• 5+ years' experience in designing, creating and testing reports using
enterprise report writing tools such as Business Objects.
• Strong knowledge Business Objects XI R2 or higher.
• Strong technical data skills, including knowledge Excel, Access, and SQL
• Process oriented individual with strong attention to detail
• Experience with data visualization tools a plus (BI Dashboards 4.0,
Tableau, Qlikview etc)
• Excellent communication skills

Thanks,

Vardhan

[image: FINAL_INNOVATIVEj (2)]

Innovative Information Technologies, Inc. | 200 Metroplex Drive, Suite 408,
Edison, NJ 08817

732-985-9100 Ext 206  | vard...@innovativeinfotech.com
<tan...@innovativeinfotech.com>

Fax: 732 985 9101

“Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)” from WBENC

Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you
do not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject;
I would ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any
inconvenience

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CF817C.7448F560]
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=58238043>