*Need Local candidate only. Minimum 10 Years + Exp. needed. Financial Exp.
nice to have. Rate is open for right candidate.*

*Job Title*: Sr./Lead C#/.Net Developer

*No. of Positions*: 1

*Duration*: 6 Months +

*Location*: Newport Beach, CA

*Hours Per Week*: 50

*Interview: Face to face interview required after telephonic*

·         Client is looking an energetic Consultant Developer with three to
seven years of experience Microsoft C#/.NET programming to join our team of
very experienced and competent developers.

·         The right candidate will be working with a very dynamic
development team to build, enhance and support MBS trading analytics system
that is critical to one of our core business groups.

·         Our bond pricing system consists of WPF/Silverlight on UI and
WCF, Sybase IQ and, Oracle.

*The candidate is expected to have the following qualifications:*

·         Strong independent problem-solving skills.

·         Proficient in programming with the following technologies: WPF or
Silverlight or Windows Phone, XAML, MVVM, WCF, SQL, with at least two years
working full-time on XAML and MVVM.

·         Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an engineering field
ideally from a competitive college program in the U.S. Graduate Degree is a
plus but not required.

·         Effective communication skills.

·         Professional working knowledge and experience with design
patterns would be big plus.

·         Knowledge and experience with UNIX environment, bash scripting,
and Python would be nice to have, but not required.

·         Financial background would be a big plus but not required.

·         This role requires the developer to program UI, Server and DB
components for individual modules front to back, within an application that
consists of 60+ modules. A very small part of the work involves build and
deployment, and setup of Autosys jobs in Dev and beta environments.

Thanks,

Rajesh Bhalala

cyberThink, Inc.

512-931-1570