*Dear  Recruiters / Managers,  *

Greetings from *VASG Inc.,*

*My name is John,* *working as a *Senior  Sales *Manager* *with **VISTA
APPLIED SOLUTIONS Group Inc., (VASG INC.) **We are a Client Vendor and a
Consultant Vendor company.  We serve direct clients and preferred vendors
as well as providing consultants for other companies on a Corp to Corp
basis. We work on all requirements. *

*We are eager to work with you diligently in pursuing project
opportunities. Please kindly add John**@vasginc.com* <a...@vasginc.com> *to
your mailing list for requirements**.*

*I am sending this Email as an introduction to those whom we are not yet
able to speak with, and for those who know me already, please take this as
a reminder.  *

Please find the consultants available and let me know if you have any
opportunities with your clients.

*Name*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

*Technology*

*Visa*

*Experience*

Mohana

NJ

Open

Immediately

Sr QA – SFDC, As400 Mainframe

H1B

9

Janardhan

MN

Open

Immediately

Java Developer

H1B

7.5

Rajasri

WA

Open

Immediately

Hadoop Consultant

H1 B

8

Devi

VA

Open

Immediately

Dot net

H1b

9

Kartheek

MN

Open

Immediate

Dot net

H1 B

7.5 +

Sai

Java

Open

Immediately

Sr Java

H1B

8

Dileep

CA

Open

Immediately

Sr Java Developer

H1B

7

Abhishek

NY

Open

Immediately

IBM B P M

H1 B

8 +

Praveen

CA

Open

Immediately

Sr. Devops Developer

H1B

7.5+

Latha

NJ

Open

Immediately

Sr Sales Force certified Consultant

H1B

8+

Talk to you soon,

John <a...@vasginc.com>

Sr Sales Manager

Vista Applied Solutions Group, Inc. (VASG)

459 Herndon Parkway, Suite 16, Herndon, VA - 20170

Desk: (703)- 953 2233

E Mail: j...@vasginc.com

Fax: (703) 738-7331

www.vasginc.com
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.vasginc.com_&d=CwMFAg&c=xB5UQg5qXm2axe_t44neldV-XNditz6D2ZXZLA0vHlE&r=-ar9CS9BGG2eRfB7oFalMCYHVvA3pHaZ26VBIByaEMM&m=tNd4xB4yavyu4V8gVpuH1ZGzDqVksSnHuBvTwOMrCWc&s=2IQgYM1wXDapMxUBUPyysoDhwQAF97NqQUgYrX_HRrQ&e=>