Hi,

Please share suitable profiles along with the phone number location,, rate
and availability ASAP.

*ACTIMIZE LEAD/DEVELOPER*

*Location: SFO, CA*

*Duration: Long term contract*

*Job Duties and Responsibilities:*

Designing and Coding Behavioral, Policy and Tactical strategy Rules

Coding Rulesets, Models, Profiles, Lists and Functions in AIS, Designer and
Policy Manager

Creating Alert Workflows, Business Units and Routing Policies for
Operations.

Dashboards and Real-time reporting with Performance reports. Weekly,
Monthly and Quarterly Presentations with Control Charts and numbers.

Data Lineage from Analysis of Source Systems like GPP, BESS, T360, OVS, CDL

Current State Analysis, Gap Analysis and Future State Analysis of the AML
Platform

Coding SQLs for Reporting and Analysis over Oracle and DB2 via TOAD

Tuning of existing Out of the box models for lesser but efficient Alerting.

Coordinating with multiple stakeholders and system owners for timely
deliverables

*Experience and Qualifications:*

Optimizing Transaction Monitoring, Fraud Detection and Alert/ Case
Management.

Coding Profiles, Workflows, Models, Rules in Actimize,
Norkom/Detica/NetReveal, Mantas

SQL Coding and SAS for Reports, Dashboards, Reducing False Positives and
Analytics

Experience in BRD, FSD, HLD, DLD, Coding, Testing and Implementation of
these Vendor Products

Performing Current State Analysis, Gap Analysis, Data Analysis and Project
Estimations

Client and Team Co-ordination, Presentations for Management, Team & Project
Management.

SME on Vendor Solutions like Actimize, Norkom, Mantas, SAS, RSA and Oracle.

Risk and Compliance Experience: Suspicious Activity Monitoring (SAM), BSA/
AML, CRR, CDD, KYC, FATCA Compliance, Watch List Monitoring, OFAC, Debit
ATM/ PIN/ Point-Of-Sale/ Wallet Frauds, Internal Fraud, Alerts & Case
Management, Workflow Management, Business Units and Admin (User Roles &
Permissions), List Management, Policy Manager and Customized Risk Scoring
Models.

*Required Skills:*

Actimize AIS (All versions) and RCM, Oracle 11g, SAS, PL/SQL, MS SQL
Server, Detica/Norkom/NetReveal, Mantas, C, C++, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS
Power Point, MS Word, TOAD, Informatica ETL

Experience with the following skills preferred, but not required:

Experience with shared services architecture

Experience in Finance Industry

Understanding of brokerage applications, particularly the Institutional
space is strongly preferred.

Thanks & Regards,

*Vardhan I *Senior Bench Sales

Reliable Software Resources Inc.

*W (312) 985 -0412  I* Fax 248.715.6434.

Email: vardha...@rsrit.com *I* www.rsrit.com* Gtalk: govardhan...@gmail.com
<govardhan...@gmail.com>*

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167.

[image: Description: Description: Description: logo]

*An E-Verified Company*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, email to *vardha...@rsrit.com* <vardha...@rsrit.com> , with the
subject "REMOVEā€. Any inconvenience caused is unintentional and is
sincerely regretted.