Hi friends,

Please let me know.

I have this high level *Data Modeler need (below). *

*Client: Parallon Technology*

*Type: ContractDuration: 12 months*

*COMMUNICATION MUST BE EXCELLENT.* I have screened a couple of good looking
candidates (on paper), but I didn’t put them through, as there were
communication concerns.

We are currently looking for a* Consulting level Data Modeler *​to join our
team in *Nashville, TN*.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Demonstrate strong hands-on experience and data modeling skills in SQL
   Server, Oracle, Couchbase, Teradata, and Hadoop.
   - Play a proactive role in developing and applying “Best in Class”
   approaches / practices to our operational readiness.
   - Provide input towards the direction of future technology for data
   management.
   - Write, troubleshoot, modify, and enhance complex Unix/Linux shell
   scripts and SQL and PL/SQL scripts.
   - Analyze, revise and design complex data models for SQL Server, Oracle,
   Couchbase, Teradata, and Hadoop applications.
   - Support an enterprise database infrastructure.
   - Troubleshoot and provide technical solutions to database issues
   encountered by new and existing applications in the environment.
   - Performance tuning of the database and Operating system. Manage client
   priorities and expectations by establishing agreed service levels.
   - Analyze and tune application performance by optimizing SQL, stored
   procedures and triggers.
   - Assist in the mentoring and coaching of team members.

*Requirements:*

   - Bachelor's degree required
   - 10+ years of experience required
   - Data Analysis, Data Modeling, ERWIN, Data Dictionary

Thanks & Regards,

*Gole Govardhan **I **Senior Bench Sales Executive*

*W* *(312) 985 -0412  **I* Fax 248.715.6434.

Email: vardha...@rsrit.com *I* www.rsrit.com  Hangouts:
govardhan...@gmail.com

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167
<https://maps.google.com/?q=22260+Haggerty+Rd,+Suite+%23+285,Northville,+MI+48167&entry=gmail&source=g>
.

[image: cid:image001.png@01D31296.79052110]      [image:
http://www.rsrit.com/images/in_icon.jpg]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/reliable-software-resources-inc>  [image:
http://www.rsrit.com/images/facebook_icon.jpg]
<https://www.facebook.com/ReliableSoftwareResources/>  [image:
http://www.rsrit.com/images/twitter_icon.jpg] <https://twitter.com/rsrit>

*An E-Verified Company*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

*[image: 1]* <https://www.linkedin.com/in/vardhang>

method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, email to *vardha...@rsrit.com* <vardha...@rsrit.com> , with the
subject "REMOVE”. Any inconvenience caused is unintentional and is
sincerely regretted.