Hi Everyone,

Please share suitable profiles along with the rate and Availability.

*Position: Senior Cognos Developer*

*Location:  Farmington Hills, MI*

*Length: 6 months plus*

*8+ Years of experience.*

*• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent• Expertise with the
following *

-          *Cognos 10 - Report Studio, Analyst Studio, Transformer,
Multi-dimensional Reporting, Cognos PowerPlay and Active Reports*

Responsible for interacting with key users to support the reporting needs
within Mercedes Benz Financial Services including production, ad-hoc, and
manual reporting. Responsible for enhancing the MORIS Data Mart (DM),
Remarketing DM, Data Warehouse Staging area, and the DW by following formal
system development methods.

*Job Responsibilities:*
• Generating reports and information for supported departments (Alliance
Business Center, HQ, all brands, all countries).
• Development of COGNOS repots for supported departments accurately and
within estimated development times and according to the approved scope
specifications.
• For supported departments, utilization of Cognos Impromptu, PowerPlay,
Access, SQL, Excel, or VBA to develop new reports, update existing reports,
and provide ad hoc support within the BICC environment.
• Work with the assigned business analyst to identify data availability and
development issues with the report project prior to scope creation.
• Assess prepared scope statement and provide estimated effort estimation
of effort (in hours).
• Update scope statement as necessary during report development.
• Work with IT to publish reports to the COGNOS website.
• Create daily, weekly, or monthly reports according to delivery schedule.
Reports must be accurate and within scheduled due dates.
• Resolve production issues for existing reports. Utilize COGNOS 10.1.1
components, PowerPlay, Access, SQL , EXCEL, or VBA to trouble shoot, modify
or enhance existing production reports. Reports must be accurate and within
scheduled due dates.
• Support BICC Team as requested with special initiatives/projects.
• Provide external support/extracts when necessary (including vendors, and
brand partners)
• Work with Data Warehouse team as needed to define new data warehouse
tables needed for reporting, including gathering requirements, documenting
requirements, and user acceptance testing
• Improving the reporting environment by: capturing new change requests and
locating the needed data within the data warehouse or source system.
• Understanding the file structure of the source systems to the extent
necessary to extract and load the needed information.
• Update specifications and work with IT to validate the data stage and DM
changes.
• Provide formal and informal reporting training for the user community.
• Manage the structure of COGNOS web portal to provide an easy and
intuitive interface to the user community.

Thanks & Regards,

*Gole Govardhan *

*W* *(312) 985 -0412  **I* Fax 248.715.6434.

Email: vardha...@rsrit.com *I* www.rsrit.com  Hangouts:
govardhan...@gmail.com

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167
<https://maps.google.com/?q=22260+Haggerty+Rd,+Suite+%23+285,Northville,+MI+48167&entry=gmail&source=g>
.

[image: cid:image001.png@01D31296.79052110]      [image:
http://www.rsrit.com/images/in_icon.jpg]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/reliable-software-resources-inc>  [image:
http://www.rsrit.com/images/facebook_icon.jpg]
<https://www.facebook.com/ReliableSoftwareResources/>  [image:
http://www.rsrit.com/images/twitter_icon.jpg] <https://twitter.com/rsrit>

*An E-Verified Company*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

*[image: 1]* <https://www.linkedin.com/in/vardhang>

method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, email to *vardha...@rsrit.com* <vardha...@rsrit.com> , with the
subject "REMOVE”. Any inconvenience caused is unintentional and is
sincerely regretted.