Hello Michael and Umashankar,

Yes, I've been doing some recordings with it and I'm liking the
results. Later today I can upload some of them and post the links here
for you to listen. Do you prefer the raw A-format or the B-format
conversion? For the B-Format conversion I've been using TetraProc
without any calibration files and using the default "theoretical mic"
preset. I can also upload binaural versions of those recordings.

I did try to match the levels of the four capsules by recording twice
a test signal, first with the "front" and then with the "back" side of
the mic facing the speaker. Then I matched the gains of all four
capsules using this recorded test signals and applied the same gain
compensations to the recordings. This is probably not the best
procedure but it seemed to improve the results, particularly the
general balance of the soundfield.

I recently did some IR measurements and sent them to Fons who is
kindly helping me making the calibration files for TetraProc. Once I
get those I can later upload the same recordings but now calibrated
for comparison.

Cheers,

Hector