Hi all,
There are various options around for binaural recording. When considering
recordings on real heads (for individualised HRTF sets) what microphones do you
recommend? Clearly there going to be a large range in price and quality. B&K
4101 for example may be out of my price range.
On a related note what is the best approach for blockage of the ear canal when
making these recordings with in-ear microphones? Any references would be
appreciated.
Also I have some moulded ear plugs with removable filters. Does anyone have any
experience with using custom moulds with microphones?
Thanks
Chris Pike

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.