On 06/03/2011 01:37 PM, George Kierstein wrote:
Thanks for the paper reference!

Yes I was thinking of something along the lines of a ping-pond delay that
allows the user to control the ping-pong path (I like the ring of that) and
timing.

if it's a mono source in, just use a standard echo effect in connection with a panner, say fons' AMB plugins and any old LADSPA delay/echo. then you would have to write a small function generator that does interesting things with the azimuth and elevation, or if it's a fixed tape composition, just automate the panner parameters.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net